Newly published research paper: Modified Arabinoxylan from Rice Bran, known as MGN-3/ BioBran, Sensitizes Metastatic Breast Cancer Cells to Paclitaxel In Vi
A research group at Drew University and others reported that BioBran sensitizes metastatic breast cancer cells to Paclitaxel, an anticancer agent, in vitro. This study was published in “Anticancer Research”, January 2014.
Previous studies have shown that BioBran sensitizes human breast cancer cells to daunorubicin. This study demonstrates BioBran sensitizes human breast cancer cells to paclitaxel, showing that BioBran may be an effective adjuvant for the drug.
Alternative therapies have recently garnered increasing attention because they may reduce the toxicity of chemotherapy by lowering the drug dosage, while maintaining potency against cancer cells. Ongoing research is expected to reveal a wider range of BioBran’s functions.
- Top Brands
- Top Sellers
- Immune Support
- Sports Nutrition
- Weight Management
- Medicinal Plants
- NONI A wonderful tropical fruit
- Reducing Side Effect of Radiation by Black Sesame Seeds
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies Recipe to Reduce Blood Clot
- Hightlight 4 products of Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
- Battle cancer cell naturally
- The Natural Heal - Benefits of Urine Therapy to Cancer
- Get to know one of the wonderful herbal ingredients in G-Herb
- Heal Cancer by Correcting Cell PH Acid-levels
- Receipe to reduce High Blood Pressure
- Tiliacora Triandra Herbal Medicinal Plant
- More articles