Tips to flight cancer
Here is what so many Dr. and specialist from alternatives medicines tell you how to care patients who have cancer.
1) Live in the less stress environment. It is hard for many people who have to work for their living, but try every ways as much as you can to have less stress, if you can do that.
2) Drink clean water 8-10 glasses of water per day
3) Live in the fresh air. Take a walk in the day time, but don't over expose to sun as you may have a chance of having skin cancer. Taking a walk outside in the daytime will help you to get good oxygen intake into your body. That will bring you some good energy and cancer cell don't like oxygen.
4) Eat more raw fruits and vegetables and control amount of eating meat. As raw fruits and vegetables have more flavonoids, which have antioxidant, anti fungus, antiviral, would help your body to fight with cancerous cells. So many alternative medicine practitioner recommends to blend/juice some fruits and vegetables and drink it every days for your body to have enough vitamins.
5) Substitute eating all kinds of meats with beans and protein like tofu if you can, and do not eat meat as cancerous cell can grow faster with amino-acid from meat protein.
6) Prepare foods with less salt and fat and use more spices instead
7) Don't let your stomachs empty. Always keep your snack like almond nuts, fruits near you and snack every 3 hours, and try not to loose weight.
8) Take vitamins and supplements regularly like vitamins C, multi-vitamins, vitamins D, calcium etc.
9) Detoxification at least once a day. Some people have used coffee enema as to detoxify their liver, thus helping to clean blood and clean the lymph node system and clean the body. After doing coffee enema, take 1 tablet of probiotic to add good digestive bacteria back to the system.
10) Practice meditation,Taichi or Yoga regularly to calm our mind as the mind will affect your body.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.