Ayurvedic Home Remedies Recipe to Reduce Blood Clot and Increase Circulation
A blood clot is a mass of blood that changes from liquid to a gel-like or semisolid state. Clotting is a necessary process that can prevent you from losing too much blood in certain instances, such as when you injure or cut yourself.
Blood clot was formed inside any part of our body. When a close forms inside one of your veins it won’t always dissolve on its own. This can be a very dangerous and even life-threatening situation.
Early Warning signs
it is possible to have a blood clot with no obvious symptoms. Some of the signs of a blood cost are the same as signs of other diseases. Some of blood clots in the leg symptoms, including:
- Pain in your calf when your stretch your toes toward
If it happens in the heart. The heart is less common location for a blood clot, but it still can happen. A blood clot in the heart could cause chest pain or feel heavy, light-headedness and shortness of breath.
Blood Clot in the Brain could cause severe headache along with some symptoms, including sudden difficult speaking or seeing.
Asian Ayurvedic Medicinal Science has studied and found that some herbals if using together can be beneficial to increase blood circulation and reduce blood blot and can easily use as home remedies. The recipe below is quick and effective home remedies that you can do it yourself at home by using simple ingredients that you can found in the market.
1. Ginger (peel and slides) 1 cup
2. Garlic (peel) 1 cup
3. Apple Cider Vinegar 1 cup
4. Lime 1 cup
Use blender or juicer to squeeze juices out of ginger and garlic. If use blender, after blending, need to filter to extract the juice out.
Mix apple cider vinegar and lemon juice and bring to boil, then put the garlic and ginger juice to combine and boil together. Turn of the heat and rest the mixture. Can put some honey for good taste, cool down and put in bottle and store in room temperature.
To serve, take one table spoon every morning and evening until finishing. After one month of taking the drink, you should see the changes in your blood circulation, blood clot, cholesterol, blood pressure etc. We encourage you to measure your blood pressure before taking the potion and after taking it about one month. You may notice the changes. Good luck and stay healthy!
July 14, 2016
- Top Brands
- Top Sellers
- Immune Support
- Sports Nutrition
- Weight Management
- Natural Herbs
- Reducing Side Effect of Radiation by Black Sesame Seeds
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies Recipe to Reduce Blood Clot
- Hightlight 4 products of Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
- Battle cancer cell naturally
- The Natural Heal - Benefits of Urine Therapy to Cancer
- Get to know one of the wonderful herbal ingredients in G-Herb
- Heal Cancer by Correcting Cell PH Acid-levels
- Receipe to reduce High Blood Pressure
- Tiliacora Triandra Herbal Medicinal Plant
- More articles
- Benefit of a powerful herb - Cordyceps to our body
- Benefit of Coffee Enema to Cancer Patients
- How Hot Ginger Drink Benefit Your Health
- Herbs, and Spices That May Help Fight Cancer
- Simple rules to help you to achieve weight loss
- Great News! about Lentin Plus from Daiwa Pharma
- Cancer Immunotherapy