How Hot Ginger Drink Benefit Your Health
What is good about Ginger
Studies at the University of Michigan Medical School found that Ginger Root Supplement administered to volunteer participants could help to reduce inflammation markers in the colon within a month.
Experts said that reducing inflammation in the colon a person reduces their risk of developing colon cancer.
It also helps muscle pain caused by exercise, nausea caused by chemotherapy or pregnancy woman morning sickness, asthma symptoms, prevent liver damage caused by acetaminophen (hepatic liver discarders) and finally reduce high blood pressure (hypertension)
What The Date Fruits Has to Offer
If you’re looking for fiber, potassium, or copper, look no further than dates. While dates are rich in many vital nutrients and therefore offer many health benefits, the fruit is so small that you’ll need to consume a larger quantity to intake the necessary amount. Here are some health benefits of dates.
The following nutrition data outlines some of key nutrients found in dates, and is based on 100 g serving of the fruit.
Fiber - 6.7 grams. 27% RDA
Potassium - 696 miligrams. 20% RDA
Copper - 0.4 milligrams. 18% RDA
Manganese - 0.3 milligrams. 15% RDA
Magnesium - 54 milligrams. 14% RDA
Vitamin B6 - 0.2 milligrams. 12% RDA
Dates offer numerous health benefits along with the great tastes. Here are some heath benefits of dates.
- Promoting Digestive Health, Reliving Constipation - Fiber is essential for promoting colon health and making for regular bowel movements.
- Boosting Heart Health
- Anti-Inflammatory - Dates are rich in magnesium - a mineral known for its anti-inflammatory benefits
- Reduced Blood Pressure - Magnegsium has been shown to help lower blood pressure.
Here is one of the ginger recipe that I have made and you will feel great to have it to boost your energy and improve your digestion.
- 6 cups of water
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh ginger or smash ginger in large pieces
- 8 dried dates
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tbs of dried goji berries
Directions - Bring the water and ginger to boil in a saucepan in high heat, boil for 5-8 mins. After the water boil, put dates and goji berries in and continue to boil with medium heat for 5 mins. Sir in the brown sugar and dissolve it. Turn off the heat, let the ginger drink cool down for 3 mins to make the taste well-blended. To serve strain out the ginger and dried fruits.
We hope you have a chance to enjoy hot ginger drink to benefit your health.
- Top Brands
- Top Sellers
- Immune Support
- Sports Nutrition
- Weight Management
- Natural Herbs
- NONI A wonderful tropical fruit
- Reducing Side Effect of Radiation by Black Sesame Seeds
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies Recipe to Reduce Blood Clot
- Hightlight 4 products of Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
- Battle cancer cell naturally
- The Natural Heal - Benefits of Urine Therapy to Cancer
- Get to know one of the wonderful herbal ingredients in G-Herb
- Heal Cancer by Correcting Cell PH Acid-levels
- Receipe to reduce High Blood Pressure
- Tiliacora Triandra Herbal Medicinal Plant
- More articles